Monthly $500 scholarship
Must currently be enrolled as a high school or college/university student.
Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (or the equivalent).
Must have designed an innovative project that makes a difference in the lives of others (This could be a website, series of blogs, an app, fundraising event, etc.)
Must submit an essay describing the goal of the particular project and provide supporting documentation.
All submissions must be uploaded no later than 11:59 pm PST on the 20th of each month. The submission window closes starting the 21st and will reopen on the 1st at 8:00 a.m.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Application form required
- Essay required