Initiated by the Mustard Seed Foundation in 1992, and now overseen by the 28twelve Foundation, the program seeks to mark, equip and encourage individuals to actively integrate their faith and vocation as leaders in strategic occupations. The Harvey Fellows Program provides scholarships to Christian students who are pursuing graduate studies at premier universities in fields considered to be underrepresented by Christians and who possess a unique vision to impact society through their vocations.
An individual must be enrolled in or have applied to a full-time graduate program. The Fellowship is not awarded to individuals pursuing undergraduate degrees, post-doctorate or non-degree programs, or part-time studies.
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Test scores required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Entry in a contest required
- Portfolio required
- Resume Required
- Vocational Goal Statement, Affirmation of the Lausanne Covenant
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Mustard Seed Foundation
A Christian family foundation established in 1983 that provides grants to churches worldwide and scholarships to Christians pursuing advanced educational degrees in preparation for leadership roles in both the church and society.Website