The Greater Cincinnati Scholarship came together through a conglomerate of individuals and companies that wanted to support talented scholars in the Midwest.
These scholarships are available to support Latino students from Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. Awards are based on merit; amounts range from $500 to $5,000, based on relative need.
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, public or not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, during the fall of a scholarship cycle (year)
- U.S. Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Complete and submit the FAFSA or state based financial aid application (if applicable)
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Must be Hispanic, Latino/a
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required