As part of our HBCU Promise, Dominion Energy has established a scholarship program to assist students residing in one of the states listed below, who plan to continue their education in college or vocational school programs.
Applicants to the Dominion Energy Educational Equity Scholarship Program must:
- Be historically underserved students who self-identify as Black/African American; Hispanic or Latino; America Indian or Alaska Native; Asian; or Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander.
- High school seniors or graduates or current college undergraduates residing in one of the following states:
- CT, OH, WV, VA, MD, NC, SC, ID, WY, UT
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
20 awards of $5,000 will be granted to students pursuing 2-year programs and 40 awards of $10,000 will be granted to students pursuing 4-year degrees. Financial information will be collected from applicants. 80% of scholarships will be awarded on a combination of need and merit with the remaining 20% awarded on the basis of merit.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Must be American Indian/Alaska Native
- Must be Asian/Pacific Islander
- Must be Black, non-Hispanic
- Must be Hispanic, Latino/a
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://www.dominionenergy.com/our-company/customers-and-community/charitable-foundation/educational-equity-scholarships
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information