The Dinah Shore Scholarship was established in 1994 by The LPGA Foundation to honor the late Dinah Shore, a graduate of Vanderbilt University, a Hollywood entertainer, and an honorary member of the LPGA Tour Hall of Fame.
The Dinah Shore Scholarship is granted annually to selected female high school seniors who are pursuing a college education, but will not be playing collegiate golf.
- Be a high school senior at the time of application
- A minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA out of a 4.0 scale is needed to apply and maintained
- Committed to attending an accredited college or university in the United States
- Demonstrate a passion for women’s golf and helping the younger generation get involved in the game
- Must currently be in high school
- Must be Female
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://www.girlsgolf.org/about/scholarships/dinah-shore
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information