Applicants must be citizens of the United States to apply for a scholarship offered by the DAR Scholarship Committee. Applicants must also attend or plan to attend an accredited college or university in the United States. DAR chapter sponsorship is not required, however, applicants may want to reach out to a DAR chapter in their area for help with their applications.
- An applicant should carefully review the eligibility criteria for each scholarship to determine if they are eligible to apply.
- For example, some scholarships are available to all types of students such as graduating high school students, those currently enrolled in a college or university or those accepted or currently enrolled in graduate school.
- While other scholarships may have specific eligibility criteria requiring specific documentation such as current enrollment or a letter of acceptance in a nursing program or medical school, a child of a DAR member, a tribal card, or a student pursuing a certain field of study (eg. music, chemistry).
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Resume Required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://dar.academicworks.com/
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information