One-time $1000 to $10,000 scholarships for young adults with cystic fibrosis to be used to further their education after high school. Awards may be used for tuition, books, and fees. Students may reapply in subsequent years.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Learning Disabled
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: http://www.cfscholarship.org/Email
Email: [email protected]
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Cystic Fibrosis Scholarship Foundation
The foundation provides scholarships to young adults with cystic fibrosis for college or vocational education.Website