The Cleveland Foundation, in partnership with College Now Greater Cleveland, offers over 60 scholarships to students from Greater Cleveland, Northeast Ohio, and beyond. These scholarships vary in criteria and scope, and there is something for nearly everyone. By completing just one application, students can be considered for dozens of scholarships. While many are for graduating high school seniors, some scholarships are open to college students or those not currently in high school or college.
Information on individual scholarships can be found here. We strongly encourage you to browse the criteria for the various scholarships to determine your eligibility and see any additional requirements.
General scholarship eligibility:
- Must have a minimum 2.0 GPA or equivalent GED score
- Must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Must be attending/planning on attending an accredited public or private non-profit educational institution
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required