Applicants must be a senior in a C-CAP designated partner high school in Arizona; Prince George’s County, Maryland; Tidewater, Virginia; or the cities of Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia or Washington, DC. Applicants must be accepted into the cooking competition for scholarships. Check web site for local coordinator’s contact information.
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is restricted to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is restricted to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is restricted to: trade/technical school
- Application form required
- Interview required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: Careers Through Culinary Arts Program Inc.
Careers through Culinary Arts Program promotes and provides food service career opportunities for under-served and at-risk youth through by supporting culinary arts classrooms in public high schools.Website