The California Strawberry Scholarship Program has awarded more than $2.8 million to hundreds of children of strawberry farmworkers.
Scholarship awards provide assistance with tuition, room and board, textbooks, and other educational expenses associated with college enrollment.
- First-time applicants must have a parent who is currently employed as a California strawberry fieldworker for the current and prior two harvest seasons. (Applicants may also qualify if they are employed as a California strawberry fieldworker).
- Full-time enrollment in a trade school, community college, four-year university, or graduate/professional program during the period for which the scholarship is requested.
- Maintain a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0 or greater.
Scholarship awards range between $300 and $5,000 and are applied toward full-time status at a four-year college/university, community college, or accredited trade school. All scholarships are one-year allocations.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://www.californiastrawberries.com/student-portal/
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information