Established in 1955 by a Trust endowed by the late Aubrey Lee Brooks, these scholarships are available to graduating high school seniors from a 14-county area of North Carolina. The North Carolina State Education Assistance Authority provides central administration for the Brooks Foundation.
- Be a graduating NC HS senior and permanent resident of Alamance, Bertie, Caswell, Durham, Forsyth, Granville, Guilford, Orange, Person, Rockingham, Stokes, Surry, Swain or Warren county
- Plan to enroll for the first time as a full-time degree-seeking student at N.C. State University, UNC-Chapel Hill, or UNC-Greensboro
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by the application process; have Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Expected Family Contribution (EFC) that does not exceed the maximum permitted by the Program
- 2.5 Minimum GPA
- Must currently be in high school
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Test scores required
- Financial need analysis required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: North Carolina State Education Assistance Authority
A North Carolina state agency that is responsible for the management of financial aid programs funded by federal, state, and private sources.Website