A critical benefit of QuantHub’s skill assessment platform is its potential to reduce bias in the recruitment process and therefore increase diversity in tech and analytical teams. We believe that diversity in data science teams is critical to success. We’re committed to providing employers with a skill assessment tool that enables unbiased and objective hiring processes.
To this effect, we are offering a $1,000 scholarship award to support women pursuing an education in the data science field.
To be eligible for the scholarship, participants must be:
- Female residing in the United States (non-Citizen OK with visa)
- Enrolled full or part-time in a relevant undergraduate or graduate degree program in the United States – data science, business analytics, statistics or computer science, or computer information systems.
- Please note that students enrolled in short-term, bootcamps, nanodegrees, etc. programs are excluded.
- University certificate programs of 1 year or more in length and online degree programs at a higher education institution are acceptable.
- Provide 1 letter of recommendation – will be submitted with the application, can be from anyone, maximum 1-page single-spaced, on why you merit this scholarship
- Must be Female
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Recommendations or references required