In the United States, car accidents kill more teenagers every year than any other cause of death. At any given time, more than 650,000 people are using cell phones while they drive, and young drivers are the most common culprit.
Here at TicketHelp, our goal is to encourage safe driving and reward those who keep their eyes on the road at all times. We know that can be difficult for young drivers, as so much can happen in their world while they are spending time driving. But for those who make focusing on the road their top priority while driving, we want to make it easier to go to college and continue that habit while furthering your education.
TicketHelp is proud to present the Safe Driver Scholarship, worth $1,000.
The TicketHelp Safe Driver Scholarship is open to all United States citizens who have had a driver’s license for at least 1 year. In addition, you must:
- Have been accepted and committed to, or currently enrolled in, an accredited college or university (must present a student ID, if applicable)
- Have a minimum 2.8 GPA
- Have no tickets or incidents on your traffic record for the past 3 years
To apply for the TicketHelp Safe Driver Scholarship, please submit your online application, as well as a copy of your transcript and your driving record. Visit your local Department of Driver Services or Department of Motor Vehicles to learn more about how to obtain your driving record.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Essay required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Driving record