The Nancy Hall Memorial Scholarship was created to offer financial aid to women who are pursuing careers in material handling, warehousing and heavy equipment. The student must express an interest in pursuing a career in material handling/warehousing in their application.
- Must be Female
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required
- Entry in a contest required
- Resume Required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: Mid Florida Material Handling
Mid Florida Material Handling is a distributor of forklifts and other material handling equipment based out of Orlando, Florida. We a are a small, family company with approximately 20-25 employees and pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service.Website