At Life Coach Spotter, we strongly believe in education and improving your life with all of the resources that are available to you. While you have been getting your academic education throughout your life, you have already learned many life lessons along the way. Life has many lessons to teach us, and many of those lessons come in the form of setbacks, challenges, and hurdles that we have to overcome.
Overcoming challenges teaches us that we can find new ways to reach our goals and find our way. We have created our annual scholarship for one undergraduate student that best details overcoming their own challenges in a well-thought-out essay.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship. You can check if your school is accredited by clicking here.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Applicants are not required to have a specific major.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Application form required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: Life Coach Spotter
Life Coach Spotter is helping anyone whoâ€™s looking for the right life coach for them, to find an amazing match. Its mission is help people grow in all areas of their life, and to live the life of their dreams.Website