The Springboard Foundation is proud to extend scholarships to full-time undergraduate college students who have documented disabilities of any type that are protected under the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Scholarship recipients attend college and universities across the United States and are currently enrolled full-time in undergraduate courses.
The applicant must have an accumulative GPA of 3.0 or above and completed twenty-four credit hours from a four-year accredited university/college.
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Learning Disabled
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Essay or Video