At Select Blinds, we love and value innovation, education, and most of all, passion. That’s what our scholarship program is all about. We want to see your innovative spirit and learn what you’re passionate about. It could earn you $1,000 to use toward your college expenses!
When you apply, please include the following information in a cover letter along with (or links to) your presentation materials and essay:
- Legal first and last name
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Name of school/college/university and proposed year of graduation
- Course of study/declared major
- Current official (or unofficial) school transcript
The following eligibility requirements must be met in order to be considered for the scholarship:
- Must be a citizen or legal resident of the United States of America or have a valid student visa.
- Must be registered as a student at an accredited high school, college, or university within the United States ONLY.
- Must have at least a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- 2.5 Minimum GPA
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Presentation or Video entry
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Phoenix-based SelectBlinds.com, a subsidiary of parent company SelectShops.com, is a leading online provider of custom window coverings. Established in 2003, the company has more than 1 million customers. SelectBlinds.com is dedicated to offering blinds and shades with all the safety and efficiency features consumers need at competitive prices.Website