Our Safe Driver Scholarship of $1,000 is awarded to any student who is currently attending or planning to attend college or some form of higher education.
The scholarship will be awarded on an annual basis for the Fall semester. The deadline to apply is July 15.
- Participate in one of the following Safe Driver Programs listed below.
- Create a form of social awareness that inspires other students to focus on safe driving. This can be a video, artwork, essay or anything that would engage other students to focus on safe driving.
- Once you have completed with steps 1 and 2, please proceed to fill out the application through our form below.
- Submit a link to your video, artwork, essay, or creative element of your choice in the final step of the application form.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Essay required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Safe driver program participation