At Schiller & Hamilton Law Firm we have two passions, one is helping accident victims and their families through the tricky intricacies that come from car accident claims, and the other is giving back to the community. We would like to forge these two interests by providing a $1,000 scholarship to a deserving student. Higher education comes with a steep price tag for many students, and we would like to alleviate some of that financial stress through our Safe Adolescent Driving Scholarship.
For this scholarship, we ask that our applicants submit a well-written, thorough essay discussing ways in which teens can exercise safe driving practices. The student who sends us the best essay will be awarded $1,000 to help pay for expenses associated with their education.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must be currently enrolled in college, graduate school, or be a GED holder who is about to attend a college within the United States. Applicants must show good academic standing by holding a GPA of 3.0 or higher. The recipient of this scholarship will have an eloquently written essay and will meet application requirements.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Resume Required