Scholarships available for female full-time undergraduate students enrolled in a degree program in manufacturing engineering, technology or a closely related field in the United States or Canada. Minimum of 3.0 GPA is required. Scholarship value and the number of awards granted varies.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Must be Female
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: Society of Manufacturing Engineers Education Foundation
The SME Education Foundation inspires the next generation of manufacturing and engineering talent through the Student Summit event series at SME conferences and trade shows across the country, delivering student-centric programming, hands-on challenges and competitions, technology demonstrations, and guided show floor tours.Website