Scholarship program designed to assist financially needy, academically competitive students who are identified as members of any of the following ethnic/racial groups: African-American, American Indian or Alaskan Native, Asian or Pacific Islander, or Hispanic. Priority is given to applicants who are freshmen. Students must be Kansas residents attending postsecondary institutions in Kansas.
For more details refer to our website: http://www.kansasregents.org/students/student_financial_aid/scholarships_and_grants.
- For residents of the following states: Kansas
- Type of institution award is restricted to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is restricted to: four-year college
- Application form required
- Financial need analysis required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: Kansas Board of Regents
The organization governs the six Regents’ universities, supervises and coordinates nineteen community colleges, six technical colleges, and a municipal university. All state-funded student financial programs are administered by the Kansas Board of Regents.Website