Today, Fundera’s commitment to helping aspiring entrepreneurs while raising awareness about small business issues is stronger than ever. We are proud to introduce the Fundera College Scholarship, designed to help young entrepreneurs afford the rising cost of education.
Fundera will award $2,000 for the best entry every semester. The scholarship will be awarded in check form, made payable directly to the university that the winner is, or will be, attending.*
HOW TO APPLY:
- Like and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube.
- Record a 3 minute video responding to the question below:
- “Imagine you’ve just started up a small business in your hometown. How do you strategically grow your business without spending much money? Be as specific and creative as possible.”
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel with the following title: “Fundera Small Businesses & Technology Scholarship”
- Email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org from your .edu email.
- Post the video to our social networks and yours!
Fall Semester: June 1 (winner announced June 15)
Spring Semester: January 1 (winner announced January 15)
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Application form required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Video entry