Must be entering an undergraduate program at a college or university in Delaware. Scholarship offering a fresh start to women who are returning to school after an education break of at least two years to better their life and opportunities. Applicants must re-apply each year. Applicants must be Delaware residents or employed in Delaware for at least 12 months. U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident status required.
Award: The number and amount of the awards will be determined annually prior to the fall semester but will in no event exceed the costs of tuition, fees, books and other direct educational expenses. Awards will be paid directly to the college prior to the beginning of each semester.
- For residents of the following states: Delaware
- Must be Female
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Interview required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Fresh Start Scholarship Foundation
Foundation provides scholarships to women returning to school for an undergraduate degree after a break from their education. The college or university must be located in the state of Delaware.Website