To be eligible for the Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway, students must be between the ages of 18 and 24 years old. If you have your eyes set on any accredited two- or four-year school, we’ll just send your tuition money directly to them when you enroll.
Special Application Requirement for the Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway
The special application requirement is a VIDEO. What should go into your video? Anything that helps explain your goal, why it’s important to you, and how you plan to achieve it. Get creative, show us what you’ve got, and have fun. Be you.
Videos for the Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway will be judged on…
- How you want to make an impact with your degree/education
- How our tuition prize will impact your life, your community, or the world
- Inclusion of Dr. Pepper (not mandatory, but recommended)
- Overall presentation quality
All videos must be:
- In one of the following formats: .avi, .mov, .mpg, .mp4, .mpeg, or .wmv
- No more than 60 seconds in length and 50 MB in size
- Your original creation
- Suitable for publication
- Submitted in English
Last year, Dr. Pepper received over 100,000 applications from students across the United States, and gave away $2,000,000 in tuition money for the winners!
For more details on this scholarship, click “apply online” or head to https://www.drpeppertuition.com/faqs
- Aged between 18 and 24 years old
- Application form required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Entry in a contest required