Disability Care Center’s Disabled Student Scholarship program is for U.S. legal residents who have a debilitating condition(s) while continuing their education at a U.S. college institution. The condition can be any medically diagnosed impairment (physical or mental) that interferes with everyday activities and quality of life.
Applicants will need to provide a physician’s statement of diagnosis for their impairment in addition to the other required documentation. Applicants must be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours of classes for the upcoming fall semester.
Applicants who are pursuing a master’s degree or higher are only required to be taking 9 credit hours or more for the upcoming fall semester.
Applicants must have a GPA of at least 2.5 from their most recent transcript (college or high school). All applications should be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the deadline.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Learning Disabled
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- College acceptance letter or college ID, Upcoming fall class schedule, Valid ID confirming legal residency, Physician's statement of diagnosis
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: Disability Care Center
The Disability Care Center is a national advocacy organization dedicated to helping Americans and Veterans who are suffering from disabilities apply and appeal for Social Security Disability benefits. The organization provides information, resources, and customer service to ensure an applicant has the best chances for approval.Website