The Goldstein and Bashner legal team is interested in eradicating the multitude of issues that students face on university campuses across the United States. Whether it is hazing, bullying, Title IX issues, or sexual assault, the attorneys at Goldstein and Bashner are committed to the fight against these wrongs.
To that end, the team is happy to announce the creation of the Goldstein and Bashner Campus Issues Scholarship. As part of the application process, applicants will be asked to describe the ways in which they can work to expand awareness, foster solutions that focus on education and prevention and encourage victims to come forward and demand the justice they deserve. The strongest candidates for this scholarship are those best able to skillfully articulate their personal understanding of the problems on college campuses.
Open to all students currently enrolled in a community college, junior college, undergraduate, or graduate institution located anywhere in the United States.
High school seniors/graduates on the verge of beginning their college studies as well as existing GED holders will also be given consideration for the award.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Entry in a contest required
- Resume Required