- The applicant must be a member in good standing for two (2) years prior to the application deadline.
- Members are eligible to win a four-year scholarship only once. The four-year scholarship is for incoming freshmen.
- The four-year scholarship applicant must show proof of a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or C average each year.
- Members who receive a $1,000 scholarship are eligible to win the scholarship two times for a total of $2,000.
- Members must apply each year.
- Previous winners are eligible.
- Applicant must be accepted or attending as a full-time student at a College/University or Vocational/Technical Institution for an entire school year. A copy of the verification must be included.
- Recipients of other BetterLife scholarships, branch/lodge, district, or state, are eligible for the National Scholarship.
We will award fifty-eight (58) scholarships annually, limited to tuition, books, and incidentals, with amounts varying from $1,000 to $5,000.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Test scores required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://www.betterlifeins.com/member-resources/scholarships/Email