- This event has passed.
Test Prep Virtual Event for HS Students!
February 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Calling all high school students (but especially you sophomores & juniors)! We know that the process of preparing for standardized tests and college, in general, can be stressful, daunting, and at times, difficult to navigate. That’s why we are excited to announce an awesome virtual event designed to inform and provide you with all of the test-prep related resources you need to succeed as you get started on your college prep journey!
The test prep virtual event will mostly cover various aspects of standardized test prep, including:
- SAT vs ACT: Breakdown of each & Key differences
- SAT vs ACT: Which is the best option for you?
- How to prep for each test
- Test-prep timeline
- Resources to get you started
Plus, we will also cover:
- Test-Optional schools: What this means, and how you can stand out without a test score